Friday, November 4, 2011

Cocoa-Nut Bananas

Team - Here is a new, fun, and healthy way to eat a banana.  It's fun for get-togethers too!

How was your week? I hope it was productive and healthy.  I had five great classes this week, two personal workouts, and two more tomorrow.  Fitness is fun, try it!

All of that exercise will make you hungry, right? Well I needed a snack today and thought I would create some Cocoa-Nut Banana bites. Easy, healthy, and quick...just the way a recipe should be.

1.  Grab your ingrediants



  1. Banana
  2. Cocoa
  3. Shredded Coconut

2.  Slice up the banana


3.  Roll the slices in the cocoa - dust off excess.


4.  Put the slices on a plate and top with shredded coconut.


Yum! Well, those two classes will be here before I know it.  Sleep tight, enjoy the snack and have a wonderful weekend.

0 - Leave a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...