Thursday, October 13, 2011

An Apple a Day Keeps The Doctor Away

Hi Team - An apple a day keeps the doctor away! I do not want to see a doctor anytime soon.  I'm both mentally and physically tired.  Just taught my 8th class of the week and it's not over yet; Two more on Saturday.  It feels very good to sit down on my couch.  Sometimes nothing is better than home sweet home.

I've posted before about the importance of rest and tonight I'm going to take my own advice and go to be extra early.  Bed is not going to come before my Apple Smoothie.  It has to be true, an apple a day has to keep the doctor away.  Apples are high in vitamin C, help you with your daily serving of fruit, low in calories and eating an apple stimulates our gums which help with tooth decay.

Try this Apple Smoothie:

One Honey Crisp Apple
1/2 Cup of Orange Juice
1/2 Cup of Ice
Handful or Raspberries or Strawberries


Ta Da! Within minutes you'll have an irresistible smoothie.  I'm going to finish my smoothie and head to bed.  Goodnight and get excited for tomorrow's recipe!

Remember, it's a day by day journey; take one step at a time to reach your goals.

0 - Leave a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...