Monday, October 3, 2011

Chill Out Music

Team - I am the first to admit - I work hard, but I chill out a lot too.  I teach or workout at least 10 classes/hours a week and nothing feels better than stretching at home with some good music. There is something about being home where you feel comfortable, safe, secure and relaxed.

This week is another switch up from the other "Spinning Playlist" Monday post.  I'm beyond exhausted tonight after two classes and I want to share with you how I cool down.

What you'll need:

  • A mat
  • Bottle of water
  • My Chill Out Playlist

This playlist is 22 minutes and between every song I take a few sips of water.


The best cool down song is "Dreams On Fire" from Slumdog Millionaire. Take this last song or a few minutes and lay supine (on the spine).  Relax, take deep breathes in through the nose and out through the mouth.

It's a journey; it's about taking one step at a time to reach your goals

Namaste

0 - Leave a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...