Monday, October 17, 2011

The Best Indoor Cycling Song

Hi Team - Happy Monday! I just got in from an awesome workout at my local park.  Play sets aren't just for children. They make for an awesome workout too!

Mondays for me mean my indoor cycling class, but my class was cancelled this week due to Fall Break and Northern Kentucky University. I have to keep asking myself, "Is this a good or bad thing?" A break is always nice.

No playlist post tonight, but I will share with you my all time favorite song to use in a Cycling class.

This song is special to me for a couple reasons.  I would use my Fitness Director's music when I first started teaching indoor cycling classes.  Believe it or not, those were the days without iPods.  I would walk into our cycling room at Eastern Kentucky University, put in her CD, grab the profile (she would always detail out the ride to each CD, similar to my Indoor Cycling Posts) and we would start pedaling.  She had everything written out for us and, to this day, I think of her every time I hear this song.

This song has it all: great tempo, aggressive chords and an energetic rhythm. My participants always love it because it's easier to follow, you'll have no question when you should start those sprints.

The Best Indoor Cycling Song is "Jessie's Girl" by Rick Springfield.  Check it out


Your first :10 sprint starts at :35 - you cannot miss it!

What'd you think? Comment and tell me! If you have a favorite, comment and let me know that as well.  Would love to hear from you.

Remember, it's a journey...take one step at a time to reach your fitness goals.

0 - Leave a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...