Monday, October 10, 2011

Reggae Spinning Playlist

Team - Bob Marley said it best, "One good thing about music, when it hits - you feel no pain."  That's the truth and hopefully tonight's class won't feel any pain.  This playlist has about 20 minutes of seated or standing climbs.  It's a good one, I promise!

This playlist was inspired by the recent heatwave we've had in Cincinnati.  It has been amazing.  My friends and I were able to get outside this weekend and enjoy it as well.  I feel like I'm in Jamaica, mon! Here is today's forecast for Jamaica and Cincinnati:


Have fun with this playlist.  Also, if you're at home and need some nice, chill and positive songs on your iPod, check out the below playlist:


Remember it's a journey; take one step at a time to reach your goals.

0 - Leave a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...