Monday, October 31, 2011

Awesome Spinning Song!

Team - Here is another awesome song to add to your Spinning Playlists.  How many times have I said this line? I love fun music with good beats! It just makes life more fun.  This Rihanna song gets everyone moving and heart rates up.


I usually do not have songs with easy/familiar lyrics in my Cycling classes because it can take away from the workout.  I can tell people are thinking about the meaning of the song, their ex, or something else instead of working hard to overcome the resistance. With that said, this song is an exception. It's the perfect song for jumps on the bike.

Here's the best part: if you don't teach Spinning, add it to your workout mix. It's that good!

Check it out here


Although it's not The Best Cycling Song, it's still great.  Do you like it too? Comment and tell me - I personally love it!

2 comments:

  1. I love this song! I used it a couple of weeks ago in class. I also like it to run to. Rihanna has a lot of good songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Valencia Totally Agree FitMommaV! She has great music!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...