Friday, June 24, 2011

Stability Ball Fitness (cont.)

Team,

The creative juices were flowing yesterday in my evening class. We used the stability ball for cardio, toning, and abs!  It was a awesome, total body, 55 minute workout.

Here is a sample from the toning portion. This is taking my Stability Ball Fitness post to the next notch with some free weights.  As a rule I will suggest a medium set for my participants, usually 5-8 lbs, and here is a clip of me incorporated them in with squats.



You will see I finish this set with some pulsing squats. This is a good time to tell what is coming up next.  After the bicep curls, try adding these exercises:

  • Lateral Raises
  • Frontal Raises
  • Shoulder Presses
  • Overhead Triceps
Feel free to add some squats or pulses between each move.  This is an AWESOME way to incorporate upper and lower body exercises into one simple move.

Off to my TRX! Still blurring the lines ;-)

0 - Leave a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...