Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday's Kickboxing Combo - Welcome Home!

Team - As mentioned in the video, I was heading to the gym to film this short video and realized there was no need for a gym, my small studio apartment downtown was the perfect size (moved some furniture, docked my iPod and the best part, I didn't have to waste gas).  This is a beginner level self reversing Jonathon Combo.

A lot of sites have choreography, but it's sometimes hard to figure out what it means because every person might call out or instruct differently. This was the main purpose for my blog, a group/home fitness sharing database

32 Count - Jonathon Combo: (Remember - you and/or the class is warmed up)
2x Jab R (1-4)
2x Duck Back (5-8)

2x Jab R (1-4)
2x Duck Back (5-8)

Quick Jab-Jab (1-2)
Cross (3-4)
Two Knees (5-8)

Jab up and down R (1-4)
Jab up and down L (5-8)

Repeat L side



What is your favorite combo you have seen or used in class? Share it with everyone and if there are questions, I'll demonstrate it in an upcoming video.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.  Happy Tuesday!

0 - Leave a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...