Friday, September 23, 2011

Cake Cookies - My Cheat Food

Team - Finally, it's here! My favorite cheat meal.  Not only is this my favorite cheat food, it's the easiest cookie recipe to make.  I talk about fitness and health on an everyday basis, but I'm still very human and sometimes I splurge.  Today's recipe features Lactose Free Cake Cookies.

This recipe is great when you commit to bringing a dessert to a party or work because you only need a few things.  I am lactose intolerant, so much of my recipes will have no dairy in the ingrediants. So let's get started!

1.  Gather your ingrediants:
  • A box of Cake Mix - I picked Naturall Nora's Cake Mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup of Oil

2. Put the oil, eggs and cake mix in a mixing bowl


3.  Mix these ingrediants together and preheat the oven to 325 degrees


4.  Seperate the mixture into 1 inch balls and space out on cookie sheet


5. Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes or...


Until Golden Brown and cracking on top


6.  Move the cookes to a cooling rack or a flat surface (before)


7.  If you like, put some icing on them and enjoy!


They're always a crowd favorite! Try them out for yourself. 

What is your favorite cheat food? Comment and Share!


0 - Leave a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...