Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day, but what is Labor Day?

Team - This is for you Bloggies, Happy Labor Day!  I love the Holidays! And I love Labor Day because it truly is a day of rest.  A lot of people just see it as a day off work, but what is Labor Day?

Labor day pays tribute to the men and women who work.  The United States and Canada have been celebrating Labor Day since 1894.  Thanks Mom, thanks Dad and thanks to all of you hard working people.

With that said, take the a few minutes today to stop and rest.  My favorite stretch is a child's pose. I pulled this still from my Ab Workout.


Thanks again for visiting my blog and tomorrow's combo will be a Boot Camp workout, so check back again tomorrow for those details.


0 - Leave a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...