Friday, September 16, 2011

Easy and Healthy Recipe - Eggs Ole

Team - Happy Friday! I'm feeling another late night snack. This is what I chow down on sometimes when I get lazy and do not want to cook something.

1. Gather your ingrediants
  • Guacomole (click to find out how I make Guac)
  • Salsa
  • Pita Chips
  • 2 whole eggs


2.  Crack your eggs and put them in a greased skillet



3.  Break up the yolks


4.  Cook on medium high for 90 seconds or until fully cooked.  Transfer to a plate and add guac, salsa, and chips.


I personally think anything with Guac is amazing.  My mother would make this for my brother and I growing up and I recently came across the recipe on one of my favorite fitness sites and I thought I would share with all of you! Enjoy and see ya soon for your weekend workout.



0 - Leave a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...