Monday, September 12, 2011

Indoor Cycling Playlist - Georgia On My Mind

Hi Team - Happy Monday! I'm excited to get back in the swing of things because we were celebrating Labor Day this time last week. Without further ado, here is your spinning playlist for the week of September 12th.

This playlist was inspired by my home away from home, Georgia.  I lived in Atlanta throughout my college career and thought today's playlist should start and end with some Georgia-themed songs.  I even threw in some Keri Hilson. (She was born and raised in Decatur, GA.)

Things to note in this playist:

Jumping (seated to standing by smooth transition) is the main focus of this playlist.  I wanted to focus on devloping strength and coordination with this class. With this said, do not try jumping up and down for at the same pace for 17.5 minutes.  Mix it up! Try coming out of the saddle with a burst of energy or executing the same thing while you approach the seated position.  This will help break up the jumps.


From Gladys Knight and the Pips to Ray Charles...I've gotta say it was a smooth ride.

Georgia, you are definately on my mind! Stay healthy and we'll chat soon.

0 - Leave a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...