Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Exercise is fun - Kangoo Jumps

Team - Wanted to share a quick "exercise is fun" moment with all of you.  This past weekend was a fun filled weekend with lots of traveling.  I was in and around Cincinnati and all the way to Seaman, Ohio at one point to visit a family member.

With everything happening so fast around, on Saturday my Mother and I deicided to take a few minutes for ourselves and exercise.  I did a quick glance of our surroundings; We had park benches, a large parking lot and a pair of Kangoo Jumps.  Our 20 minute workout consisted of tricep dips and squats on a park bench with a brisk cardio workout around the parking lot.  Here is the best part - we completed the workout with my Mom jogging in the parking lot in my Kangoo Jumps!

Shh, don't tell my Mom I posted this picture for all you Bloggies to see, but here is my awesome Mom at the start of her Kangoo Jumps workout.


Mom agreed, "these new age moon shoes are so much fun" - Check them out and if you're in the Cincinnati area with your own pair, let's start a Cincinnati Kangoo Jump Club!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...